Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Have a Challenge For You.

A challenge to think eternally, not worldly. A challenge that will make you seem really insignificant compared to the enormous size of our Lord and Savior.

Here's what you have to do.

Look Up. Today, or tomorrow, or who knows maybe next Thursday, but whenever you get around to it, just stop and look up. Stop your small tedious tasks like text messaging or tweeting or changing your song on your iPod, and look at the sky. Look at how big it is. Sure, you may think you look at the sky every day, but have you really looked at it? I do this whenever I am stressed out, so basically whenever I walk to class or work or home from one of those two things. Looking at the sky helps me put everything into perspective. Perspective that I lose sight of due to the complications of this world.

So today, look up. I promise you, you'll feel really insignificant and I promise you, all of your little worries and tasks will seem really petty compared to the glorious wonders of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment